Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Update

Every day that passes I watch my little man grown and accomplish new things. He's started to roll from belly to back. On Saturday he rolled over at 6:10 am and decided to chatter. I rolled him back to his stomach as he won't sleep on his back. I checked on him 10 minutes later and he was on his back again watching his ocean wonders. On Sunday he was up at 6:30 chattering so Daniel got him up for the day. On Monday he decided 5:30am was a good time to start the day. I didn't agree. He stayed in his crib until 7am quite happily. The last 2 days he's been up at 7 am and every time I go in to get him up he's rolled onto his back. He seems to only do it in his crib. He does get lots of tummy time on the floor but doesn't roll. He has also been trying while on the floor to roll from back to tummy. He gets almost on his side but that's it so far.



He's started to get some cereal in the mornings. I have been giving him a tablespoon of oat cereal every morning this week. He loves it. He's not pushing it out at all and he gobbles the whole bowl up. I think next week I'll have to up the amount. He's starting to get more co-ordinated when reaching for toys. He can hold on to them now and wave them around.



We haven't been able to get out much again because of this stupid weather. I was out with him on Monday then yesterday it was all cold and rainy. Today is supposed to be better so I hope to get out.



I am having lots of trouble loosing weight. I try and eat healthy but my MIL keeps giving me chocolate and candy. I am going to give all the unopened stuff away this weekend so I won't eat it. I also have a call into the local fitness centre. I want to know the cost of a 6 month membership vs monthly. Even when I get out for a walk it just doesn't seem to be enough. When I do get out to the barn and go for a ride with Sarah I seem to loose a couple of lbs that day so I need more exercise. The fitness centre is only manned by volenteers and no one has yet returned my message from Monday. If I don't hear from them today I will call again.



Anyways it's 37 days until Ontario!



Here is my Pic of Preston for the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment