Thursday, May 28, 2009

4 Months Old!

Yesterday Preston turned 4 months old. I can't believe 4 months has gone by! We had to visit the public health nurses to get his next round of shots. He did cry a bit but not for long. He's such a little trooper! He weighs in at 17 lbs 5 oz and is 26 1/4 inches long. That's a gain of 2 lbs and an inch and a 1/4 in a month! The nurse did confirm that he is teething....But I knew that already. He's actually been better this time with his reaction to the shots then last time and he got the same 3 shots again. I did keep him on Tempra yesterday every 4 hours but today he's shown no signs of crankyness.




22 Days until Preston and I fly home. I'm starting to get excited for all of my family to meet him. He's been really good with the recent strangers we have met so I have hope that he will take to my family quite well.




On monday I got a real giggle out of him during bath time. It was so cute! I tried again yesterday when he had a bath but only got a chuckle. The weather has been nice here and I've been going out for some nice walks with Preston. He's so much better now about being strapped into his carseat. He doesn't cry at all anymore!




No comments:

Post a Comment