Monday, August 17, 2009

This and That

I have been so horrible about updating this blog! So many wonderful things have happened since I posted last. We went to my parents place for 2 weeks in June. We had a great time. Preston did wonderfully. With all the new people he met I figured he's play shy with a few of them but NOPE he was great with everyone. My parents fell in love with him and spoiled him rotten. He was held so much out there that I figured it would be a problem when we returned but again he surprised me.

Preston has started on foods now. He's had squash, peas, carrots, sweet potato, green beans and creamed corn. I started him of fruit for lunch the other day and he's only had peaches so far. I think I have a really good eater on my hands. He gobbles everything I give him up faster then you can blink. He's also had corn rusks and puffs that melt in the mouth. We are slowly working on getting him on a 3 meals a day plus snacks.

His sleeping is going great. He sometime wakes up one or twice in a night but I put on his ocean wonders and pat him on the bum and he's off to dream land again. He has his 4 front teeth now. He got the first bottom tooth at 4 months old. He got the 2nd bottom tooth at 5 months old when we were back visiting my parents. He got the top teeth at 6 months and both of them came in the same week. With the bottom teeth we had generally 1 really fussy day with each one. With the top teeth nothing. Just BAM and there they were!

He's crawling all over the place now and loving every minute. We are working on his sitting. He can sit unassisted for up to a couple of minutes sometimes. He also tries to push himself up to sitting but hasn't gotten it yet. He's dying to walk but I think that is a way off.

Here are some pics of him with my family


Preston with Grammin

Preston with Papa


Preston with my Beautiful 10 yr old Niece Emma

Preston with my younger sister Melissa
Preston with my older sister Cheri



No comments:

Post a Comment