Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First Professional Pics

After the emotional strain of last week I needed a few days off. It took a couple of days for Preston to get back on his schedule. On Sunday Dan and I took Preston for his first professional pictures. He did so well! He smiled tons and I am so happy with how they turned out.



I am going stir crazy locked up in this house though. It's been too cold to go out for a walk and Sunday and Monday we got snow. So much for spring *Grumbles*



Tomorrow is Prestons 3 month check-up. I figure he's up around 16 lbs. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He can actually play in his exersaucer now.



My Mom who is so thoughtful bought me the Twilight series of books and I just got them yesterday. I am so hooked. At least it is giving me something to do while locked in the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment