Thursday, April 16, 2009

My First Blog



Well since I am now a stay at home mom I decided that I would start a blog so that in the future I can look back on these early days of Prestons life and relive them.

Preston Ian Vincent Tallent was born by c/s on January 27, 2009 @ 12:14 am. He was 9 days late. He was 8 lbs even and 19.5 inches long. As of today he is 2 months, 2 weeks and 6 days old. He is sleeping through the night and has been since I moved him into his crib in his room at 2 months old. He eats 5 ozs every three hours. He takes 6 bottles in a 24 hr period and het gets a bit of cereal in his last bottle of the night.

As a FTM I can't believe how fast the time has flown. It seems like just yesterday I pee'd on a stick and confirmed that I was pregnant. Being a Mom is amazing. It's everything I thought it would be and more. Everytime I look at my little man I thank God that I have him. I am truely blessed.

In future posts I will post more about myself, my past and my life but for now here are two pics of Preston. The 1st one was in the hospital and the 2nd one is one taken this past weekend. And yes his Daddy is behind him holding him.




No comments:

Post a Comment